Increase Your CONFIDENCE or SELF-ESTEEM!
Hypnosis is a wonderful modality to help improve your life.
Hypnosis can have dramatic results, but it does require reinforcement. Therefore, I see clients for a three-session minimum. This way, I can teach you self-hypnosis techniques needed for reinforcement, so you don't have to rely on me in the future.
Each session is audio recorded so you can listen to it for reinforcement as well. Individual sessions are $249.00, or $599.00 for the three-session program. Sessions are payable by cash, check, or credit card. Sessions generally last about an hour.
Circle of Power
Here's a technique which when done in the hypnotic state will increase your confidence when doing something you find uncomfortable to do:
Think about five successes in your life. It doesn't matter what your age was or what it is. A success that made you feel good. It made you stand up with your head high and your chin up. It made you proud of yourself.
- See and think about those successes in your mind. See the objects, colors, details about those successes. Play a movie of those successes in your mind. See yourself doing those successes. See yourself standing up tall with your head high and your chin up.
- Hear those successes in your mind. Hear the people in those successes who said you did a great job. Hear and think about what you said as you did those successes.
- Feel those feelings of pride, happiness, satisfaction that those successes instill upon you. Those successes make you want to stand tall with your head high and your chin up.
- Now imagine drawing a circle of power in front of you on the ground. This circle of power contains your successes.
- See yourself drawing the circle of power in front of you on the ground. See the color of the chalk you're using to draw the circle. See your successes in the circle of power.
- Hear your successes in the circle of power.
- Feel the chalk in your hand as you draw the circle of power in front of you on the ground. Feel the chalk on the ground drawing the circle of power. Feel those feelings of pride, happiness, satisfaction that those successes instill upon you in the circle of power.
- Now imagine stepping into your circle of power. See, hear, and feel your successes as you step into the circle.
- Now imagine something that makes you feel uncomfortable, fearful. Something that makes you feel like you're losing control. One usually feels it first in their body.
- Maybe your hands tremble. Your breathing becomes shallow, your heart beats faster, your legs tremble, or you feel butterflies in your stomach.
- Now the moment, the instant you feel those feelings of fear in your body, imagine stepping into your circle of power and see/hear/feel your successes. Do this 10 to 20 times. You are creating new neuropath ways in your mind.
- Step into your circle of power, try in vain to feel those feelings of fear.
- From now on, the instant you feel those feelings of fear in your body, you will see/hear/feel your successes instead.
In reference to the Circle of Power Technique, Ken wrote the following:
"That was a great seminar. You did for me in 10, 15 minutes what it takes me an hour to do in meditation. I especially enjoyed your exercise where we picked three things that made us feel good and put it in the circle with something we were struggling with. That exercise really helped put my fear in perspective.
If it's so easy to feel that fear all the time, I came to realize that it's just as easy to feel the accomplishment and good feelings also. It's just a matter of what I'm focusing on. Your exercise helped me to see and realize that.
Thanks again. You were very professional."
- Ken J. -Phoenixville, PA *
*Results vary from person to person