All Hypnosis Sessions in the months of December, January, and February will be remotely by Zoom or phone.
Tony Longobardi, Hypnotist in Phoenixville
Why Choose Tony Longobardi, Board Certified Hypnotist:
Each hypnosis practitioner will be a little different in their areas of expertise, level of experience and approach. Here is a little bit more about me:
- My clients say that I have the most relaxing voice.
- I'm a Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists and I do annual continuing education to maintain my training at a high level.
- Certified Weight Loss Specialist with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- I have over 14 years of experience.
- I specialize in healthy lifestyles, healthy habits and healthy thoughts.
- My practice is small and personal. When clients leave a message by phone, text or email, I personally respond in a prompt manner.
- My hypnosis practice has a yoga touch. I stress the importance of breathing, relaxation and mindfulness in all areas of life.
- I use a combination of hypnosis, self-hypnosis, guided imagery, visualization exercises, meditation and disassociation techniques to help clients release unwanted habits and replace them with positive habits.
- I offer an introductory session to introduce people to my techniques and approach, and to see if hypnosis will work for them.
- All sessions include a complimentary digital audio recording.
- For those clients who are unable to travel to my office, or if they simply prefer a remote session, I offer hypnosis sessions by Zoom or phone.
- I am upfront about my fees and list them publicly on my website.
- I won't make any misleading claims or false promises. I tell my clients exactly what they can expect and how to control their own success.
- Don't just take my word for it. Hear what my clients have to say. I have over 90 reviews on Google.
Tony Longobardi also teaches self hypnosis classes at Owen J. Roberts Adult School in Pottstown, Delaware County Community College in Media, Immaculata College Lifelong Learning Institute, and the Widener University's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute in Exton.
He lives in Phoenixville with his wife, two children and the family dog. He enjoys Yoga, Exercise, Hiking, Gardening, Reading, Health and Nutrition, Cooking.